Room In The Inn
Ever thought you could make a difference in someone’s life by simply making beds, picking up food, or sharing God’s love through genuine conversation? If you want to get involved in the lives of others through simple acts of service this is the place for you!
Every winter we host 12 homeless men at Woodmont on Saturday nights. We need volunteers to come and help us serve these men. There are many tasks for individuals to help out.
This year, Markus Voehler is doing some sole searching, so please bring new or gently used work/tennis shoes to the SALT Class (Rm 310) during the month of October.
Tasks You Can Volunteer To Help:
• Shower Coordinator
• Washing sheets
• Overnight stay (2 male volunteers)
Please help us stock up on the following items to give away:
(Items can be left in front of the RITI closet or in the SALT class room #310)
• We are low on clothes like pants, shirts, coats, T-shirts, sweaters, … (clean and in good condition)
• We are in need of small backpacks or small duffel bags
• Good shoes, boots or tennis shoes
• New underwear, socks of all sizes (always very much needed)
• Toiletries (soap, shampoo, tooth paste, tooth brush, …)
• Funds to buy some materials like mattress covers, linens, towels, …
Contact Markus Voehler at email@example.com for more information.
2019/2020 Saturday Dates:
November 9, 23
December 7, 21
January 4, 18
February 1, 15
March 7, 21
To volunteer for this ministry, click on the link below to view the online sign up sheet:
Helpful tips for Volunteers 2019/20 Season
4) Dinner Ideas