Woodmont's Live Television Broadcast
For over 45 years, Woodmont Baptist Church has broadcast our Sunday Morning Worship Services. Our live broadcast begins at 10:30am every Sunday on WUXP MYTV30 (and Comcast channel 14).
Here are the different ways you can watch our live services, as well as which devices work best.
On a Television:
1. Tune in to channel 30 (local TV network MYTV30).
2. Tune in to channel 14 on Comcast.
On a Smart TV (or TV with smart device like AppleTV, ROKU, etc):
1. Download the BoxCast app and search for Woodmont Baptist Church.
2. Connect to another device (computer/tablet/phone) with an HDMI cable/adapter.
3. Chromecast or Airplay from another device.
On a Computer:
1. Scroll down to view the service on this page.
2. Go to our facebook page to watch live (https://www.facebook.com/wbcnashville/). You can chat and comment there as well.
On a Mobile Device (phone/tablet):
1. Open your facebook app and find the Woodmont Baptist Church page (@wbcnashville). You can chat and comment there as well.
We hope this information helps you connect with us! Feel free to contact Andy Morris if you have any questions (firstname.lastname@example.org).
(To view services before April 2021, click here)
If it is Sunday morning between 10:30-11:30am in Nashville, you will see the service below (or click either button below the video).
Woodmont's Podcast on iTunes makes it easier to listen to Sunday's sermons on your computer or mobile device.
Click the link below to get started!