Room in the Inn
Ever thought you could make a difference in someone’s life by simply making beds, picking up food, or sharing God’s love through genuine conversation? If you want to get involved in the lives of others through simple acts of service this is the place for you! Contact Markus Voehler at
for more information.
November 2013 - March 2014
We are hosting 12 homeless men on the following Saturday nights. Please consider sponsoring 1 or 2 nights as a Sunday School project and be blessed! There are also many tasks for individuals to help out. Please check out the signup sheet button below and see where you can help out.
Here are some ways you can help:
- Shower Coordinator
- Washing sheets
- Overnight stay (2 male volunteers)
- Help us stock up on the following items to give away
(Items can be left on the counter in the Dowdy / Dunham class #319)
- New underwear, socks of all sizes (always very much needed)
- Toiletries (soap, shampoo, tooth paste, tooth brush, …)
- General cloth like coats, T-shirts, sweaters, … (clean and in good condition)
- Funds to by some materials like mattress covers, linens, towels, …
To volunteer for this ministry, click on the link below to view the online sign up sheet: