Woodmont Baptist Church
Welcome to Woodmont Baptist Church. We are a place for families, college students, young professionals, senior adults, single adults, children and youth. We strive to be a place where Jesus Christ is worshiped, people find hope, and where everyone can grow their faith in a meaningful way. To get to know who we are as a church, it is important to know what we believe. Our Core Values are those things which shape our worship, our study, and our service to our Lord.
This we believe...
I. We believe in salvation through faith in Jesus Christ alone. Acts 4:12 - "And there is salvation in no one else; for there is no other name under heaven that has been given among men, by which we must be saved."
2. We believe that the Bible is God's divinely inspired Word and contains truth without any mixture or error. 2 Timothy 3:16 - "All Scripture is inspired by God and profitable for teaching, for reproof, for correction, for training in righteousness."
3. We believe that God has called each believer to share the Gospel. We take seriously the call to bring the message of salvation to every race, nation, and culture. Matthew 28:19-20 - "Go therefore and make disciples of all the nations, baptizing them in the name of the Father and the Son and the Holy Spirit, teaching them to observe all that I
commanded you; and lo, I am with you always, even to the end of the age."
4. We believe that God calls all believers to grow spiritually. 2 Peter 3:18 - "Grow in the grace and knowledge of our Lord and Savior Jesus Christ."
5. We believe that all people are created to worship God and glorify Him through word and action. Colossians 3:17 - "And whatever you do in word or deed, do all in the name of the Lord Jesus, giving thanks through Him to God the Father."
6. We believe that healthy family relationships that are built on the solid foundation of Christian husbands and wives are God's plan for impacting culture. Ephesians 5:31 - "For this reason a man shall leave his father and mother and be joined to his wife, and the two shall become one flesh."
7. We believe that we have been given the responsibility to serve others as the earthly expression of the body of Christ. John 13:34 - "A new commandment I give you, that you love one another, even as I have loved you, that you also love one another."
Woodmont Baptist Church exists...
To provide worship of the Almighty God
To offer ministry to the people of God
To do service for the Kingdom of God